Intensive English Language Program Application
|Please read all information carefully before sending anything. |
|Include the following:|
1. Completed application form
2. Non-refundable application fee of $40 and non-refundable tuition deposit of $150
(Payable by check or money order for $190 US dollars to University of Southern Maine)
Payments may also be made through a wireless transfer at the following website:
3. Financial Guarantee (in English), and a letter of sponsorship is required if financial statement is under a different name. (See next page for more information on financial documentation.)
4. Sponsorship letter for room and board (if not staying in a USM residence hall).
5. Copy of biographical page of your passport.
|6. Proof of English language study/skills above a beginner's level. This maybe be translated school transcripts, or other similar documentation. An online or recorded speech sample may also be required. |
At this time the Intensive English Language Program at USM does not offer courses at the beginner level.
|PLEASE NOTE: Final acceptance and I-20 form will not be issued until application fee, tuition deposit, bank statement, and letters of support are received. || |